Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final :Part 1
1.  The things I liked about this class was learning all the inspirational quotes Mr. Haymore would share with us to make us into a better person. Also learning all the types of medical jobs was very interesting.
2. I really liked this class there is nothing to complained about.
3.  The class would be better if we were to go outside more often and take pictures, also making films would be pretty cool.
4. I believe I did my best in this class because I always try my best in everything, I don’t give up easily. Plus I had an A for the whole semester.
5. Before I wouldn’t read my goals all the time but know I do it has helped me become someone who’s eager to accomplish their goals and I have written more than 200 goals already and accomplished 90.
6. I am committed to being a CTR person because I know it will open great opportunities for me in the future.

7. I will always remember the do the right thing song because is very catchy and also Mr. Haymore telling us to be a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment